Monday, January 7, 2008

*yawn* Goodafternoon...

Good afternoon world...

I keep checking my e-mail hopeful of a response from track to see if anyone replied but it's evident that the admissions tutor is still on leave. Probably still stuffed with turkey and the whatever u stuff your stomach with.

Did u know that your stomach's volume is just 50ml when empty? HOWEVER, when u start pigging out it expands to about 1 liter and CAN expand to about 4 liters! I mean BLIMEY! Can u imagine? 4 bloody liters..! No wonder the admissions tutor is still on leave... =S I don't think you can poop all that out in one go... =S

Externals are on Thursday and today is Monday, man, the little voice behind my head (who looks like me, talks like me and is as good looking as me) is telling me that I should kick it up a gear and full throttle all the way... If only studying was as easy as driving a supercar... *thinks* Mmmm...

I shall leave u today with a video of the fastest car in the world (sadly only until the 12th of September 2007)... It is powered by a 16.4 litre engine which has 4 turbo chargers and 10 radiators to cool various engine components and liquids... For all you physics nuts check this, it produces 736 kW!!! 987 bhp baby! It is called, the Bugatti Veyron... Wanna know it's top speed? The video speaks for itself... =)



VW Ehra-Lessien Test Track

No comments: