Monday, January 7, 2008



Malaysiaku Gemliang
November 10th 2007 - Peaceful Demonstration by BERSIH for clean elections.



Malaysiaku Gemilang
January 5th 2008 - Peaceful Demonstration for the abolishment of the ISA.



Malaysian cops, we really must applaud their undying efforts and grit to maintain this country's sovereignty and peace by killing democracy... =)

I must really take my hat off to some of them, like my friend Gabriel who's dad is a cop and apparently slaps a summon in the perpetrator's face when a crime is committed.

For the rest of you however, you remind me of kids. If I were any younger, I would actually envy you. I mean, biggest Super Soaker water guns in the world capable of blowing people off their feet! WOW! Nice red helmets with the cool visors that you can bring down... Big red shields with the word 'POLIS' across... Knocking them with batons and making lots of noise like when I was a kid to scare other kids off... =)

Oh oh, do you know what is the best part? If they start to whine their sirens at you (which means they're upset) you can cheer them up with a little candy; you know, the flat kind with His Majesty's picture on one side that comes in different colors and numbers on it.

Thank you Men In Blue, I salute you.

No comments: