Monday, January 7, 2008


I am determined to write something about anything and everything I love and enjoy and this next post will be about someone... =)

His mother named him Saul Hudson (I mean, who the hell names their kid Saul Hudson) but he came out to the world and a family friend named him 'SLASH' because he was always hurrying from one thing to another.

He is regarded as one of the best guitarists of ALL TIME. But to me, he is THE BEST!

Strutting his leather pants (I think I could pull them off too!), top hat and cigarette in mouth on stage, he has never failed to amuse me and all other genuine rockers out there that he is indeed a ROCK ICON!

He played lead in Guns N' Roses until Axl Rose decided to be a fucktard and mess things up. He is now lead guitarist of Velvet Revolver.

With the aroma of tobacco marinating his top hat from beneath, Slash leans back, puts his Slash Signature Gibson Les Paul vertical, moves his fingers up and down the fretboard and wows the crowd.


Slash, you are a legend.


"Take me down to the Paradise City where the grass is green and the girls are pretty..."





Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child of Mine (Live in Rio)

No comments: